Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Great Trip to New England preview

 The motor coach  and 44 travelers travelled over 3,700 miles.  We saw some amazing sights, so I thought I would show you some of them.  The fall colors were beautiful, and oh my, what a magnificent sight Niagara Falls is.  I can mark off one more bucket list item after seeing the Falls.  Here's a few of the places we visited: 

Quechee Gorge, VT

The Paul Revere House, Boston

U.S. side of Niagara Falls

Pennsylvania
I'm currently working on my trip album.  As soon as I get the photos cropped and organized, I'll let you know.  It was a trip I'll never forget.

7 comments:

Cindy's Stitching said...

How nice. Love the fall picture in PA.

Roberta said...

Hi Becky, Being a New Englander originally, it was lovely to see your photos brings back memories. Glad you had a wonderful looking forward to seeing more.

Julianne said...

Becky,

I am glad you are back safely. I've been wondering how your trip was. It looks like the weather may have been cooperative. So happy to hear you had a great time.

Denise said...

Looks like you had another great trip! Fall trips are the best!
Be sure and share more of your photos for those of us who weren't along...

Kathy A. said...

Lovely photos girl. Look forward to seeing your update.

Daffycat said...

Oooo, just beautiful! I'd so love to go north during the Autumn season!

Brigitte said...

Nice to see you back from your big trip. Your pictures are great and I'm looking forward to seeing more of them in your trip album.

Blog Archive