Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Woodland Exchange from Sandra M.

The postman brought a ray of sunshine to my house today. I received my HoE Woodland Exchange from Sandra M. I love this little LHN Christmas ornament design. As a matter of fact, I stitched it for one of my partners in an earlier exchange. She included great and useful goodies too! A pair of black scissors, some needles, and a memo booklet.
The back of the exchange piece is a scissorkeep. It is the first one I've received this year. Isn't the backing fabric beautiful?
Thank you so much sandrajay , I love it all!








5 comments:

Dawn T. said...

What a wonderful exchange!

Lynn said...

What a neat exchange. I love that pattern.

Sandrajay: said...

I'm so glad you were pleased with my effort in this exchange. I thought the fabric went well with the woodland theme. Enjoy your goodies!

Daffycat said...

Wonderful exchange! I love the design used and that fabric goes so well! Enjoy!

CindyMae said...

What a fantastic exchange!!!! You lucky girl you!!

Blog Archive