Friday, February 6, 2009

Valentine Exchange from KarenAz


I received a Valentine yesterday in the mail. KarenAz had my name for the HoE Valentine Exchange. She stitched a SanMan freebie. It is so pretty and has the most awesome ruched ribbon as a edge. I love it. Thank you so much Karen. She included some fantastic goodies also. I just love those little heart candies. Brings back thoughts of my childhood.


Tomorrow is a busy day for me. First thing in the morn I have a church council planning meeting. Soon as that's over I'll head to the Humane Society and help with the Valentine Bake Sale and Adoption day. Hope Saturday is as nice as today was. My van registered 71 degrees this afternoon. Perfect weather except the wind was terrible.


Enjoy your weekend.

10 comments:

Daffycat said...

Oh how beautiful. What a great Valentine!

Best of luck at the bake sale & adoption drive.

I agree, the wind was awful today!

Brigitte said...

I love this little Valentine pinkeep. Great exchange!
I hope your busy day today will also be a fun day.

Melissa said...

The Valentine pinkeep is so pretty. Your partner did a great job on those. Hope you get a chance to get a couple of stitches in on your busy day.

mainely stitching said...

Such a bright and cheery pinkeep!

I hope your weekend is going great!

stitcherw said...

What lovely exchanges you've received in this post and your earlier one. Great mail you've been getting. :)
Hope the bake sale and adoption went well and lots of animals found new homes.
Sue

Carla said...

Great exchange!!

Michele said...

What a pretty pinkeep! Love the ribbon :)

Hope you had a great weekend!

Yoyo said...

What a great exchange. Love that ornie!!

Becky, you have a special award awaiting you at Dragon My Needle, hope you'll pop by soon to pick it up.

Beatrice said...

They are so pretty..what a nice exchange for Valentine's Day!
Have a good day st the Bake sale and adoption day for the HS.
We registered -11c* this morning brrrrr. 71 sounds wonderful!

Sharon said...

How lovely!

Blog Archive