Monday, December 17, 2007

Small Finish


Today is the Humane Society volunteer get-to-gether so I'll be rounding up my ornaments to give to the girls. I have been stitching this weekend with one small finish to share. It's one of the freebie biscornus. I stitched it on 28ct opalescent cashel and used a DMC red. It looks really festive with all the sparkles in it. I've not hit on the right amount of stuffing to use. With more stitching of the little wonders I'm sure I will figure it out.
I had my SB needleroll all ready to stuff. But when I turned it my stitching as not straight. Sooo, I had to rip that all out. Now how that happened is beyond me, because I hand stitch all my seams together. Anyway, that piece is waiting to be re-seamed. I hope to get that done today after my Humane Society stint.

7 comments:

Dawn T. said...

You did a wonderful job on the biscornu!! Very festive indeed:)

I am impressed that you can hand sew your seams. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have my sewing machine.

Kathy A. said...

Lovely biscornu Becky. I love all your Brittercup ornaments for your fellow workers. They will be so thrilled when they see them.

Sharon said...

Very cute! Love the color.

Beatrice said...

That is very festive!!! Nice job. It looks like the right amount of stuffing from here!

CJ in OK ;-) said...

Cute litte finish, congrats. Hope the party is fun and all your fellow volunteers like the ornaments.

Meari said...

It turned out really nice. I can even see little sparklies. :)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Your biscornu turned out perfectly!

Blog Archive