Friday, October 19, 2012

Tobiecat's Ornament

I finished this little ornament this morning.  It was in the JCS Halloween issue and is a JBW design.  The 28ct Fabric was in my stash and used DMC black.  I call it Tobiecat's ornament for my cat Tobie.  It worked up very fast.  I really enjoy using the eyelash yarn as a trim. 

Still stitching on BBD's Halloween Eve.  I'll put it up in a few days and switch to something else, but for now it is an easy stitch.

I finally broke down and had the A/C-Heat Tech come service my heater for cool weather.  I put it off as long as I could.  The A/C is still running in my house, but wanted to be ready...just in case it turns cool.

Have a good day.

6 comments:

Vicki said...

What a cute ornament! Nice job.

marly said...

Look at that trim! It's wild! Fabulous! Love it! I wish we were hot enough for A/C.

Barbi said...

What a great finishing job! I love your halloween ornie!

CJ in OK ;-) said...

Very cute. CJ I. OK ;-)

Daffycat said...

This is a fabulous finish, Becky! I love all the trimmings and the orange fabric is so delicious! Great work!

Lana said...

Very cute finish!

Blog Archive