Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Great Week!

I received two fabulous exchange pieces in the mail this week.  The first was the HoE Christmas Box from Lillie.  Oh my, what a treat.  Lillie made the box herself, then stuffed it with wonderful little goodies.  She left instructions that I should open each little gift in order as numbered, and I did.  What fun I had.  Unfortunately my photos aren't great.  There just isn't anyplace in my small duplex to stage a photo.  Pop over to her blog to see the exchange better.She included an Angry Bird tape measure, a small pincushion jar filled with assorted buttons, some lace on a dress form she made, Christmas colored DMC, a LHN design and a patriotic badge, some candy, and a premade Christmas ornament on which she had attached It's Daffycat's Believe she stitched. 

Here's the Stitcher's Choice ornament I received from Gwen.  Now, I wonder how she knew I liked reindeer?  I have it hanging with other reindeer I have either stitched or received in exchanges.  Thank you Gwen.  You stitched a wonderful ornament.

This is the Stitcher's Choice I sent to Ellen in Singapore.  I read that she liked sunflowers and Prairie Schooler designs, so I couldn't resist stitching this for her.










I've stitched some small ornaments for gifts, but forgot to take a photo.  Just too much going on right now.

I think I've got one more ornament to stitch and that'll be it for this year.  Merry Christmas to all my blogging friends.

5 comments:

Gabi said...

Fantastic exchanges Becky. Love the box and both ornaments look also fantastic.
Wishing you a blessed Christmas

Lillie said...

So glad it arrived safely and before
Christmas. It had me worry a bit there, LOL!

Merry Christmas and wishing you a wonderful holiday season !

Ellen said...

Gorgeous box from Lillie!

Thank you so much for my beautiful ornament! I really love Santa with sunflowers!

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Hugs,

Mary said...

What gorgeous exchange pieces!!

It was good to see you Sat a.m. at the sale. Did you get lots of goodies?

Hope you have a Happy New Year!

marly said...

Wow did you hit the nail on the head with the sunflowers and Prairie Schooler design. I like the corner clip.

Blog Archive