I finished my project for the Lizzie Kate Exchange this afternoon. I'll take it to the post office today or tomorrow, but before I do...here's a little teaser, the back. HeHe!
Something happened with this project. I did the backstitching around each side to whip stitch together. When I started working with it, I found the sides were not the same size. Now, I'm a counter. I count, recount, and recount again. I knew my back stitches were the same number on each side. Luckily I was able to ease the fullness in. Perplexing to say the least. This was supposed to be really good fabric too.
Have a great week end.