Friday, September 18, 2009

Hoe Fall Needleroll for April

I heard from April that she received the HoE Fall Needleroll. The design is from Sekas & Company. The fibers are the ones called for except the Needle Neccessities. DMC 4130 was substituted. I received a needleroll just like it from Bridgette in an earlier exchange. I loved it, had the pattern and so... The instructions for making this needleroll were some of the best I have ever followed. I plan to use them from now on when I make needlerolls.

Lots of football and stitching on my agenda for the weekend. I've already let my Mom know she may not see me Saturday. Enjoy yours.

8 comments:

Daffycat said...

Wow...it is gorgeous! 4130 is really a perfect Autumn color ~ great choice. I've never done a needleroll but now I know who I want to teach me!

Margaret said...

Hi Becky. I'm just popping in for a visit. Love the needle roll and the needle book in a previous post. Hope you are well

Gabi said...

Beautiful stitching and finishing. April is a lucky lady :)

Kathy A. said...

What a beautiful needleroll. Lucky April. Did I hear clear directions for a needleroll? Wanna share?

Andrea said...

Beautiful autumnal colours for this needleroll.

CindyMae said...

That is gorgeous, she was lucky to receive this beauty from you!!

stitcherw said...

It turned out beautiful, love the colors.
Sue

Brigitte said...

Oh, now you stitched this needleroll for an exchnage, too. I really love this design, it's so warm and autumn-ish.

Blog Archive