Saturday, June 20, 2009

FTT Patriotic Exchange received by Vonna

I had an e-mail from Vonna that she received the FTT patriotic exchange I did for her. I stitched the biscornu and scissor fob from Anita's Little Stitches Patriotic collection. V said she loves it, so I'm happy. The exchange also included some napkins and some patriotic clips for her 4th of July picnic, some red, white & blue buttons and ribbon, and a book mark with Mt. Rushmore on it. I'm a big fan of patriotic themed items, so this exchange was great fun for me to participate in.

Hope everyone has a great Saturday evening and Sunday.


4 comments:

CJ in OK ;-) said...

Great group of goodie and the biscornu & fob came out beautiful. CJ ok;-)

CindyMae said...

Love it! That Biscornu is just gorgeous!

Beatrice said...

What a lovely exchange you made for Vonna I'm sure she is thrilled.

The pictures of the Mt Rushmore trip look great. I enjoyed looking at them thanks for sharing!
It looks like a wonderful trip.
Enjoy the heat if you can but stay cool!

Nicola said...

Lovely biscornu and fob.

Blog Archive