Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Biscornu received by Cathy







Cathy of No Sampler Left Behind sent word that she received my SBEBB biscornu exchange. I believe these little works of art are so much fun to do. I stitched Anita's Little Stitches, Mini Quaker Flowers using the supplied thread. Let me tell you, I had a time of it with that covered button. After I demolished the bottom of the form, I improvised and glued it heavily. I cautioned Cathy that it was "delicate." I also included some goodies, a threadwinder, pins, and thread and a LHN chart off her wish list. I didn't get a photo of it with the goodies though.










8 comments:

Daffycat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Becky I just love it! Thank you! That little thread winder thingy you included is just my cup of tea too! I'll be posting a picture later this week (I've left my camera at work - what a wally!!)Thank you again!

Anonymous said...

It is so precious!

mainely stitching said...

Very cute!

Sally said...

That is a beautiful biscornu Becky:)

Carla said...

VERY pretty!!!

Lynn said...

You did it again. Lynn

Carolyn said...

I love the way your biscornu turned out. I ordered several of Anita's patterns the other day, but haven't tried them yet. Now you have me skeered about the button! LOL Yours turned out lovely!

Hugs,
Carolyn :)

Blog Archive